Sultan Youth - Dare to Da'wa

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu to all brothers and sisters in Islam. We are the Sultan Youth from Sultan Mosque located in Singapore, Muscat Street. Welcome to our blog, a portal where we update everyone on our past and upcoming events. Check them out!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Sermon 4/1

Maktoum: "I'm Arab.I'm proud of my roots and my ancestors.They are great people!"

Raj: "I'm Indian. India is the place of culture and i'm proud of my way of life."

Ahmad: "I'm Malay. Proud to be the inhabitants of this sacred land. Bumitera."

Let us avoid the evil of pride Allah created mankind into races & nations with its own strengths & weaknesses for us to learn from each other.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home